10% OFF for orders of 6 copies or more (enter code YWCR6 at the checkout)
Yes We Can Read is a one-to-one teaching reading tool for learners aged from 8 to 80
- Yes We Can Read is a fun phonics-based programme to develop reading for meaning. Anyone who can read fluently can teach a non or poor reader to read in six months or less. One to one is the key!
- Yes We Can Read is a fully guided programme with clear, concise instructions for the coach on the left hand pages and a thoughtful, systematic presentation of activities for the learner on the right hand pages.
- With its unique photo-alphabet, well-spaced text and easy-to-read font, this programme is ideal for learners with Dyslexia.
- Yes We Can Read is being used successfully in primary & secondary schools; by parents teaching their children at home; by one spouse teaching the other at home; in adult learning & community education; in hostels; in prisons & YOI’s; and in the workplace.
- Yes We Can Read is an ideal tool for use by volunteers and has inspired the creation of community volunteer reading groups
- Yes We Can Read is breaking the cycle of poor literacy in families - improving social justice and prospects for social mobility
- Yes We Can Read is changing lives!
Online orders will include a FREE Eye Level Reading Ruler (while stocks last) designed to aid learners with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD, scotopic sensitivity and other special needs.
- Author : Libby Coleman and Nick Ainley
- Topic : Literacy
- Publisher : Gatehouse Books
- ISBN : 9781842310755