Yes We Can Read is a one-to-one teaching reading tool for learners aged from 8 to 80
- Yes We Can Read is a fun phonics-based programme to develop reading for meaning. Anyone who can read fluently can teach a non or poor reader to read in six months or less. One to one is the key!
- Yes We Can Read is a fully guided programme with clear, concise instructions for the coach on the left hand pages and a thoughtful, systematic presentation of activities for the learner on the right hand pages.
- With its unique photo-alphabet, well-spaced text and easy-to-read font, this programme is ideal for learners with Dyslexia.
- Yes We Can Read is being used successfully in primary & secondary schools; by parents teaching their children at home; by one spouse teaching the other at home; in adult learning & community education; in hostels; in prisons & YOI’s; and in the workplace.
- Yes We Can Read is an ideal tool for use by volunteers and has already inspired the creation of new community volunteer reading groups
- Yes We Can Read is breaking the cycle of poor literacy in families - improving social justice and prospects for social mobility
- Yes We Can Read is changing lives!
Online orders will include a FREE Eye Level Reading Ruler (while stocks last) designed to aid learners with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD, scotopic sensitivity and other special needs.
If you are an organisation wishing to place a large order, please call us on 01925 267778 for bulk order prices.
- Author : Libby Coleman and Nick Ainley
- Publisher : Gatehouse Books
- ISBN : 9781842310755