Pack of 6 copies of the Yes We Can Read book for the special price of £189 which includes a 10% discount.
Yes We Can Read is a one-to-one reading scheme for learners aged from 8 to 80
- Yes We Can Read is a fun phonics-based programme to develop reading for meaning. Anyone who can read fluently can teach a non or poor reader to read in six months or less. One to one is the key!
- Yes We Can Read is a fully guided programme with clear, concise instructions for the coach on the left hand pages and a thoughtful, systematic presentation of activities for the learner on the right hand pages.
- With its unique photo-alphabet, well-spaced text and easy-to-read font, this programme is ideal for learners with Dyslexia.
- Yes We Can Read is being used successfully in primary & secondary schools; by parents teaching their children at home; by one spouse teaching the other at home; in adult learning & community education; in hostels; in prisons & YOI’s; and in the workplace.
- Yes We Can Read is an ideal tool for use by volunteers and has already inspired the creation of new community volunteer reading groups
- Yes We Can Read is breaking the cycle of poor literacy in families - improving social justice and prospects for social mobility
- Yes We Can Read is changing lives!
Online orders will include 6 FREE Eye Level Reading Rulers (while stocks last) designed to aid learners with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD, scotopic sensitivity and other special needs.
- Author : Libby Coleman and Nick Ainley
- Publisher : Gatehouse Books
- ISBN : 9781842310762